Bachelor of Science (BSc)
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
3 year program
Niveau visé BAC +3
The Diploma of Studies in Economics and Management is a program designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of economics. Besides, applying the pillars of economics to management prepares students to understand the functioning of numerous markets, as well as to relate economic concepts to socio-economic realities.
Our common core promotes the development of rigorous thinking as well as the assimilation of an economic culture sufficient to qualify for management professions or higher education specialised in economics.
At EIPDCE, this programme aims to train future professionals able to:
• understand the cyclical logic of markets and their micro- and Macro-economic application in the global industry;
• analyse international and domestic markets in various sectors;
• analyse the development processes of commercial and financial markets;
• have a thorough understanding of the company and its needs in functions of economic contexts
• understand the fundamentals of management such as accounting, marketing, and auditing.
At EIPDCE, all students must develop a multidisciplinary approach of the world to reflect common practice in the industry. As such, the program includes compulsory modules teaching:
• fundamental principles of law
• foreign languages, as preparation for the expertise provided by regional concentrations.
3 years are needed to complete the BSc. They consist of theoretical lessons and practical applications to case-studies. The diploma is awarded upon validation of 60 ECTS per year (180 over 3 years). Each seminar is worth 10 credits, and each language course is worth 5 credits.
Examples of courses :
(Non-exhaustive list, subject to change)
- Macroeconomics I, II, III
Microeconomics I, II, III
Logic I, II, III
Mathematics and Statistics
Baccalauréat (ou équivalent)
2. Lettre de motivation
(Baccalauréat + dernier diplôme obtenu)
4. Justificatif de niveau de langue française
(pour les candidats, qu’ils soient ressortissants d’un pays ou résidents dans un pays où le français n’est pas la seule langue officielle, et les études secondaires ne se sont pas déroulées en français)
5. Pièce d'identité
6. Photo d'identité