Bachelor of Science (BSc)
DEPARTMENT OF LAW
3 year program
Niveau visé BAC +3
The Comparative Law Diploma ensures that our students gain extensive knowledge of the foundamental legal bedrock.
By teaching the pillars of law, we prepare students to understand and interpret legal texts in various fields as well as relate legal concepts to their socio-economic realities. Besides, this common core further the development of rigorous legal thinking and the acquisition of a comprehensive understanding of the legal industry in order to guarantee that students can quality for certain legal professions and/or pursue further education Law.
The EIPDCE program aims to train future practitioners capable of:
• independently judge and decide on the admissibility of a file in various fields
• analyse legal case studies in multiple fields
• independently organise and archive legal files and information
• assist both lawyers and jurists
• conduct research independently and seek the necessary legislative texts using standard labour market software (Légifrance, LexiNexis etc).
At EIPDCE, all students must develop a multidisciplinary approach of the world to reflect common practice. As such, the programme includes compulsory modules teaching students the:
• fundamental principles of economics
• foreign languages, as a preparation for the expertise provided by regional concentrations.
Completion of the BSc in Comparative Law takes 3 years and includes both theoretical and practical training.
The diploma is awarded upon validation of 60 ECTS per year (180 over 3 years). Each seminar is worth 10 credits, and each language course is worth 5 credits.
Examples of modules:
(Non-exhaustive list, subject to changes)
- Comparative Law I, II, III
Legal History I, II, III
Conflict of Laws...
Baccalauréat (ou équivalent)
2. Lettre de motivation
(Baccalauréat + dernier diplôme obtenu)
4. Justificatif de niveau de langue française
(applicable aux candidats ressortissants ou résidents d’un pays où le français n’est pas la seule langue officielle, et dont les études secondaires ne se sont pas déroulées en français)
5. Pièce d'identité
6. Photo d'identité
Frais de Scolarité
1ère et 2ème années
4000€+450€ TTC /an
4500€+450€ TTC /an