Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Assistant in Business Management
Specialised in Commercial Action
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT
4 year program
Diplôme d'État Certifié RNCP
Niveau visé BAC +4
The BSc of Assistant in Business Management specialised in Business Action is a professionalising degree. It trains versatile professionals able to successfully manage a company's business, administration and human resources.
Assistant in Business Management benefit all companies. They optimise the organisation, use their in-depth knowledge of the economic climate to predict future needs and ultimately increase companies' financial sustainability.
This degree provides our graduates with all the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for a swift integration in the labour market.
The EIPDCE program trains future practitioners able to:
• develop a Commercial Action Plan (CAP) in line with the goals of a company;
• establish competitive commercial offers and ensure the follow-up and quality control of each successful sale;
• analyse and report on the performance of the business activity of each company branch;
• implement an effective recruitment plan and coordinate employees' roles according to their skills to optimise company performance.
At EIPDCE, the approach taken by the program furthers the command of:
• the fundamental methods and tools of business management (case studies and bi-annual tests);
• the practical application of skills acquired in a professional environment (min. 20 weeks);
• foreign languages (English et mandarin are mandatory).
The program runs over 4 years and includes both theoretical and practical training focused on Commercial Action.
The diploma is awarded upon validation of 60 ECTS per year (240 over 3 years). Each seminar is worth 10 credits, and each language course is worth 5 credits.
Examples of modules:
(Non-exhaustive list, subject to change)
International Trade Law
Assistant project manager, assistant store manager, site manager, sales manager, client customer manager, ...
Master 1 (ou équivalent)
2. Lettre de motivation
(Baccalauréat + dernier diplôme obtenu)
4. Justificatif de niveau de langue française
(applicables aux candidats ressortissants ou résidents d’un pays où le français n’est pas la seule langue officielle, et dont les études secondaires ne se sont pas déroulées en français)
5. Pièce d'identité
6. Photo d'identité
Formation délivrée par
Diplôme délivré par